Beginning August 24th - OAC Outdoors!
Classes will be updated weekly and can we found here, or via the OAC app
- Reservations must be made online and will be open 3 days in advance of class
- 1 reservation per day, per member
- Walk-ins will not be permitted in this first phase
- $10 per class, per member
- Fees will be assessed when the class is booked and will be processed via credit card
- You will need to have a credit card to book and can enter this through the manage payment methods under account settings or will be prompted to enter payment when booking
- You must cancel your reservation at least 4 hours prior to your class time to be issued a refund
- No shows or cancellations less then 4hours from the class time will be charged in full
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this first phase
- No guests will be allowed and you must be active on the membership at this time
- Bring your own towel, water and sunscreen!
- Mats and equipment will be provided and sanitized after use
- No outside mats or equipment at this time
- Restrooms are only available for emergency purposes
- Come ready for class! There will be no area to change
- A hand washing station will be available
PPE & Physical Distancing
- Members MUST wear masks at all times - this includes checking-in, walking to your space in class or in the event you need to use the restroom
- Members are encouraged to wear masks to the extent possible when actively working out
- Classes are designed to have a minimum of eight to ten feet of space per member
- If you are sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not participate
- Please self-check before you come to the Club and do not come if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or a cough.
- Members will check-in according to where their designated class is being held
- AquaFit and 'Poolside' classes will be held on the pool deck; the health check station/check-in will take place by lining up at the top of the ramp in the handicap parking area
- All other classes, unless noted, will take place in the parking lot in the front of the Club
- The health check station/check-in will take place on the front steps of the Club
- Members will be required to have their temperature checked and answer symptom related questions
- Staff will confirm your reservation and that you have a waiver on file
- Once checked in, members will be instructed on any equipment needs and will be free to choose a spot in class
- Parking lot classes will have tents to provide shade, but please bring sunscreen and WATER
When your class comes to end
- Please take any equipment to the Drop Zone towards the front of the Club
- Staff will sanitize all equipment before the next use
- Please do not congregate or remain in the class area once class has ended
How to reserve a class
- Log into the member portal via 'member login' on the top right of the website or directly here
- Select the 'classes' section from your dashboard
- Select the class you would like to reserve
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked
- You may wait list yourself if a class is full
- Should you wait list yourself, you are agreeing to pay the fee if the space opens up, as you will be automatically enrolled up to 2 hours before the start time if the slot opens and charged accordingly
- Ensure you have reviewed and signed the COVID-19 waiver before your 1st visit
Beginning July 20th - OAC Live!
Join OAC each weekday for a different LIVE class via YouTube LIVE
Mondays 11am, (12pm beginning 9-7) INTENSIFY with Celine
This full-body routine varies from week to week, giving your body an overall stimulus to build stamina, to add muscle and to boost your cardiovascular system while getting your core stronger. You will use your body weight and minimal equipment in this time-based workout.
Tuesdays 11am TOTAL BODY BOOT CAMP with James
A total body strength day, moving at your own pace and getting a good muscle burn.
Wednesdays 11am (12pm beginning 9-9) TONE-UP with Celine
This class will help you define and sculpt your body in a rep-based format. The goal is to build metabolic strength and conditioning using bodyweight exercises and select weights or props. S
Thursdays 4pm CORE + CARDIO HITT with James
High intensity, high heart rate and core strength!
Fridays 11am (12pm beginning 9-1)1 RESTORE with Celine
Finish the week with a class that brings your body back to balance. (myofascial stretching, ball rolling, yoga, dynamic stretching).
All past classes are available on our YouTube channel!