We are currently hosting outdoor classes on the pool deck!
Outdoor Classes - $10 per class
45 minute to 1 hour classes will be offered outdoors on the pool deck.
Poolside classes are open to 12 members, each having an 8 x 8 space on the pool deck.
Please go through the pool heath check station and check-in area to enter class.
Classes will be updated weekly and can we found here, or via the OAC app
- Reservations must be made online and will be open 3 days in advance of class
- Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time
- $10 per class, per member
- Fees will be assessed when the class is booked and will be processed via credit card
- You must cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to your class time to be issued a refund
- No shows or cancellations less then 2 hours from the class time will be charged in full
- Teens 13 to 17 may workout when accompanied by a parent
- No guests will be allowed and you must be active on the membership at this time
- Mats and equipment will be provided and sanitized after use, personal equipment is permitted
- Restrooms are only available for emergency purposes
- Come ready for class! There will be no area to change
- A hand washing station will be available for outdoor classes
PPE & Physical Distancing
- Members MUST wear masks at all times
- Classes are designed to have a minimum of eight to ten feet of space per member
- If you are sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not participate
- Please self-check before you come to the Club and do not come if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or a cough.
- Members will check-in at the pool entrance of the Club, near the handicap parking spaces
- Members will be required to have their temperature checked and answer symptom related questions
- Staff will confirm your reservation and that you have a waiver on file
- Once checked in, members will be instructed on any equipment needs and will be free to choose a spot in class
When your class comes to end
- Staff will sanitize all equipment before the next use
- Please do not congregate or remain in the class area once class has ended
How to reserve a class
- Log into the member portal via 'member login' on the top right of the website or directly here
- Select the 'classes' section from your dashboard
- Select the class you would like to reserve
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked
- Ensure you have reviewed and signed the COVID-19 waiver before your 1st visit