Plans to open the Club indoors on May 3rd are moving forward!
The month of May will be offered AT NO CHARGE to all active members. We want members to see what we have done to ensure the safety of our members and staff as we phase in all aspects of the Club we can. We remain under County and State guidance and will continue to comply with all mandates.
- We expect to resume dues June 1st if all moves forward as planned
- At this time dues would bill as normal
- Annual membership timelines would also resume at this time
- The hold fee of $25 per month would resume
Until April 30th we will continue with a $10 per reservation fee. Reservations will be available based on the activity and as noted when making a reservation.
- ALL memberships and billing were paused as of 4/1/2020
- No dues or billing has been assessed since then
- Annual memberships have been paused and the duration of the annual will be honored when dues and billing resume
- There is no charge to put your membership on inactive status at this time
- $10 reservation is assessed at the time of booking for lap swimming, workouts and classes until April 30th