ALL TRX classes are FREE!
What is TRX?
TRX is a type of training that uses your own body weight and gravity, to build strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, core and joint stability, all while preventing injuries.
While most traditional fitness products use plate weights, elastic or pulleys for resistance, TRX® Suspension Training® workouts use your bodyweight and simple physics to create an unlimited range of resistance and complete range of functional motion to achieve results. With TRX you are able to perform hundreds of highly functional exercises to build strength, balance, and core stability. Adjust resistance instantly, simply by shifting your body position. Suitable for users of all fitness levels.
- 8:30am-9:30am Bootcamp Shred (James)
- 9:45am - 10:30am TRX Basics (James)
- 9:00am- 10:00am TRX (Ballu)
- 5:15pm-6:15pm TRX (Celine)
- 9:00am - 10:00am TRX (Sue)
- 8:30am - 9:30am TRX (James)