The pool is open with lane reservations.
$10 per reservation
Reservations are available in 50 minute blocks.
Beginning Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Household lap lane may be booked as follows:
- Household lanes are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. *Once we assess how this works we will continue to expand to all days of the week.
- Same household only, max of 2 lap swimmers
- All members must be active on the membership
- Book the reservations under ONE adult member
- Upon check-in at the Club, the accompanying member will be charged
- $10 per member
- Household lanes will be designated as the wall lane closest to Mt Diablo Blvd. Should more than one household book the lane to it would be the 2nd household lane and so on.
Family Rec Swim in the Junior Pool is available
Same household usage only, $15 per usage
Reservations are available in 50 minute blocks
Reservations for water walking/aerobic activity permitted
Parent must be in the Jr. Pool throughout the reservation
Parent may sit on the pool deck to supervise their child(ren) while swimming, if everyone swimming is water safe
Jr Pool & Family Check-in Guidelines:
- Check in at the pool using the exit doors located near the handicap parking area
- All family members will be temp checked, verified for membership, and checked-in upon arrival
- Parents must sign a waiver for any member under 18 that will coming into the facility
- Members, 3 and older, must wear a mask while checking-in, while not in the pool, and when leaving the pool
- Lounging, socializing, or snacks on the pool deck are not permitted at this time
- Restrooms are available for emergencies only and are not available for changing
- Members may not lap swim while their child(ren) are in the Jr Pool, unless both parents are present and a lap lane has also been reserved. One parent must be present and supervising the Jr Pool
- No Lifeguard on Duty